HMSHost Corp. will open Phillips Seafood at Long Island MacArthur (ISP) with a ribbon-cutting ceremony Thursday.
The 1,500-sq.-ft. restaurant, which will be located post-security in the Southwest terminal near Gates A2 and A3, will offer the company’s signature seafood dishes, as well as meat, chicken and other options.
It will be open from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. seven days a week.
In other HMSHost news…
The company and its brand partners will be offering several promotions at Louisville International (SDF) to welcome guests of the Ryder Cup Golf Tournament. As part of the festivities:
– Coca-Cola will sample new products throughout the weekend and provide giveaways throughout the weekend.
– Starbucks will offer samples from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sept. 18 and 22.
– Red Bull will give away a sleeve of golf balls with every two cans purchased from Sept. 12-25.
– Quiznos will feature a “Tee Up Turkey” sandwich Sept. 10-22.
– Woodford Reserve will offer two tastings of Brown Forman bourbon, one Sept. 18, the other Sept. 22, both from 1-4 p.m.