Some of what you’ll be doing:
As a Business Manager in our Airport Dining and Retail department, you will manage Port-tenant contractual obligations, maintains the sanitation and operational effectiveness.
- You may solicit new business proposals (RFQ/RFP), negotiate financial terms, and execute new lease agreements/contracts.
- You may negotiate lease terms with new tenants and develop lease documents for Legal review prior to execution and develop proposals for new or modified leases contract.
- You will develop relationships to ensure quality outreach events to reach viable prospective businesses to partner with on maintenance, janitorial, and sanitation of units.
- You may direct efforts of Port-contracted marketing, pest management, and technology consultants or vendors in the targeted project work
- You may execute procurement processes for the hiring of consultants to support the program.
- You will manage day-to-day and long-term facility sanitation in concessions locations airport-wide and facilitate resolution of concessions facilities sanitation issues.
- You will collaborate with internal and external partners to maintain concise records of all sanitation and Unified Pest Management (UPM) audits, repairs, cleanings, inspections, and code violations of each concession’s unit.
- You will identify sanitation issues within tenant spaces and notify and follow up with appropriate airport staff.
- You will conduct regular and ongoing audits of tenant spaces to assure sanitation standards are being met and addressed.
- You will engage tenants to participate in Port environmental programs (recycling and composting, other waste management).
- You will be responsible for walking airport concourses and interacting with all airport tenants and stakeholders (concessionaires, airlines, service providers, etc) to answer questions, perform audits and provide sanitation training.
- You will manage all preventive and emergency maintenance issues and maintains concise records for historical documentation, reference, and lease compliance.
- You will initiate the development of policies and procedures for tenants and acts as an advisor to on-site managers in the care and operation of their facilities.
- You will coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to assure tenants equipment is in and remains in compliance with the code.
- You will maintain a complete and concise records for all repairs, cleanings, inspections, code issues and violations for every location.
- You will develop and track inspection forms for cleaning, maintenance, close-outs of operations and new unit openings.
Who you are:
Two years of experience may be substituted for one year of education:
- Experienced – You have five (5) years of experience work directly with concessions/development, commercial, multi-tenant/vendor facilities management, or food and beverage maintenance management.
- Educated – You possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration, Business or related field.
- Desired – We hope you have Master’s Degree in Public Administration and five (5) years of experience working directly with airport concessions in an airport environment.
- Effective Communicator – You possess both strong written and verbal skills including the ability to negotiate and present to varying audiences. Your interpersonal communication skills allow you work with a diverse group of sponsors and stakeholders.
- Innovative and Agile – You are someone who brings creative solutions to issues and can adapt quickly to meet changing demands. You have the acumen to understand the business need in your decision making.
- Customer Service Minded – You are focused on helping the tenants meet their business needs and deliver a high quality of work. You are willing to push back in a constructive and respectful manner.
- Ethical – You understand and embrace the responsibilities of public service; are fair and avoid preferential treatment or even perception of preferential treatment.
- Team Player – You are a problem solver, seek direction and/or offer guidance to colleagues and management when needed. You are actively engaged with your teammates and tenants and are supportive by reaching out to assist each other whenever possible.
For salary information, closing date, and to apply, please click on the link below: